subota, 31. svibnja 2014.

SATURDAY

This week has been pretty tiring, I had no time for blogging. : (I managed to get a day off today, so I decided to use for rest. Saturday is the day for a night out. I'm tired for any kind of party, so I just went out for a drink. This is something that I feel comfortable and what I like to wear when I go out at night . :) Hope you like it ... :*

Ovaj tjedan je bio poprilično naporan, nisam imala vremena za bloganje. :( Uspjela sam dobiti slobodan dan danas, pa sam ga odlučila iskoristiti za odmaranje. Subota je dan za noćne izlaske. Pošto sam preumorna za tulumarenje, izašla sam samo na piće. Ovo je nešto u čemu se osjećam udobno i u čemu volim izaći na večer.  :) Nadam se da vam se dopada... :*
jacket: BERSHKA/pants: ZARA/belt: BERSHKA/shoes: ZARA/sunnies: RAY BAN/necklace: STRADIVARIUS :))








Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar