četvrtak, 22. svibnja 2014.

SUNNY DAY

Finally, it is hot enough that I can wear sandals. I'm not a fan of sneakers. I have 2-3 pairs that I usually wear to work and rarely wear them when I go for a coffee or a walk. Only if I have to I will wear them. Today I wore sandals from Bershka that I love because they are comfortable and practical. I fit them in this simple combination of tight pants (Pull and Bear) and airy blue shirts (Atmosphere). I added the red bag (Bershka) and a colorful necklace (Stradivarius). I hope you like my spring look :)

Napokon je dovoljno vruće da mogu nositi sandale. Nisam baš ljubiteljica tenisica. Imam 2-3 para koje obično nosim na posao i rijetko kad ih nosim kad idem na kavu ili u šetnju. Jedino ako baš moram nosit ću ih. Danas sam obula sandale iz Bershke koje volim jer su udobne i praktične. Danas sam ih uklopila u ovu jednostavnu kombinaciju uskih hlača (Pull and Bear) i prozračne plave majice (Atmosphere). Dodala sam i crvenu torbu (Bershka) i šarenu ogrlicu (Stradivarius). Nadam se da vam se dopada moj proljetni look :) :*










Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar