subota, 7. lipnja 2014.

BOYFRIEND T-SHIRT & MY NEW BABY

Today was just a summer day. Outside, it's very hot. Something that I really like to wear when is hot are wider t-shirts. In the closet, I do not have  tight shirts. This one I wore today was a male hahaha ... Today you have a chance to see my bag, which I mentioned in a previous post. The bag is MOABAGGEEK, domestic Bosnia-Herzegovina design and manual work, and the best thing is you can turn to the other side and then you get completely different color. I'm just thrilled with this bag and I will certainly buy another one bag from their collection. I hope you like today's outfit ... :*

Danas je baš pravi ljetni dan. Vani je jako vruće. Nešto što jako volim nositi ljeti su šire majice. U ormaru i nemam baš uskih majica. I ova koju sam danas nosila je muška hahaha... Danas imate priliku vidjeti moju torbu, koju sam spomenula u prethodnom postu. Torba je MOABAGGEEK, domaći bosansko- hercegovački dizajn i ručni je rad, a najbolja stvar je što se može okrenuti i na drugu stranu i onda je u skoroz drugoj boji. Jednostavno sam oduševljena ovom torbom i sigurno ću kupiti još neku torbu iz njihove kolekcije. Nadam se da vam se dopada današnji outfit... :*










Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar