srijeda, 10. rujna 2014.

ADD A LITTLE COLOR TO THE WORLD

I wanted to insert the post last night, but I was not too happy with the photos. :) So today I'm going to make a little mix of what I wore last night and today. You decide which combination you like more! :) These red shoes I bought a few days ago and I love them. I wore them last night and today. hahahaha. In which combination they look better?

Htjela sam ubaciti post još sinoć, ali nisam bila baš zadovoljna fotografijama. :) Tako da ću danas napraviti mali mix onog što sam nosila sinoć i danas. Vi odlučite koja vam se kombinacija više dopada! :) Ove crvene cipela sam kupila prije par dana i zaljubljena sam u njih. Nosila sam ih i sinoć i danas. hahahaha. Na koju kombinaciju bolje idu?













Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar